Mango Frozen Yogurt
A low fat, cream free mango frozen yogurt. Smooth, refreshing and sweet, this is a great way to indulge guilt free for the summer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 650 mL frozen mango, diced
- 250 mL fat free plain greek yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- 100 mL powdered sugar (alternatives: omit completely, or use artificially sweetener)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place small amount of frozen mango in blender, and blend, occasionally adding more, then add remaining ingredients (if you have a powerful blender you can add all the ingredients at once). Stir and check consistency.
- Transfer to freezer safe bowl. Serve immediately or store in freezer.
- If making in ice cream maker, chill both mangoes and yogurt well, and process all ingredients till smooth and well blended. Adjust sugar if need be. Turn into ice cream maker and make as per manufacturers instructions.
- Makes approximately 1 litre.
originally from here